11 warehouses, comfortable coach, no parking hassles, a picnic lunch, a fun hostess and great company. Want to join us for shopping tour?
This year, MWS are kicking off their shopping tours early for those who want to jump start their Christmas shopping or just want to treat themselves to a fun day out discovering Melbourne’s best bargains!
On Saturday 23rd August, our awesome hostess Karen will take you on an exclusive discount shopping tour of Melbourne in a comfortable coach, going door-to-door to 11 of the best discount locations in town.
Some of these places don’t even open to the public! For only $35 per person (plus small booking fee), you get a day out on the town, a picnic lunch Just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride! And don’t worry if you can’t make this one because there are plenty more to come leaving from all over Melbourne in the coming months.
Seats are limited so get in early!
Saturday 23rd August, 2014
Manchester Primary School, Monomeith Street Mooroolbark, VIC.
8.00am – 5.00pm
$35.70 includes tour, host, picnic lunch.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Warehouses we’ll be visiting:
- Candy Stripes (Children’s clothing) – A gorgeous range of cool, cute, pretty and sweet infant clothing, childrenswear and tween fashions for boys and girls at competitive wholesale prices.
- Raglan Fashion House (Women’s & Men’s Fashion) – High quality ladies and menswear at bargain basement prices. You’ll find many of these labels in major department stores.
- Natio (Cosmetics and Skincare) – Save up to 70% on Natio’s designer range of aromatherapy and skincare products. Great gift packs for teachers, clients and colleagues.
- Ross’ Nuts – Great range of chocolates and lollies sourced locally and overseas.
- Aladdin’s Cave – Quality toys and collectables sourced from around the world.
- Bambis (Kitchenware) – Popular homeware brands such as Salt&Pepper, Cucinaware and Curtis Stone. An extensive range of servingware, cutlery, kitchenware and more at ridiculously low prices.
- Linen Factory (Manchester) – A great range of Manchester including sheets, table cloths, throw rugs, towels, quilts and covers, quality pillows and much more.
- Social Club Books (Books & Gifts)– A family owned Australian company offering cook books by celebrity chefs, children’s titles, novels, activity books, reference guides, albums, journals, toys and puzzles at up to 70% off RRP.
- Beaches (Women’s, Men’s & Children’s Fashion) – A large range of women’s, men’s and children’s wear.
- Glam and Co – A smaller wholesale outlet with a great range of vibrant, fun and fashion forward jewellery and accessories.
- Sporting House Direct – Sporting House Direct is the clearance warehouse for Diadora. Bargain racks start from $5.00. Racks of sporting apparel, 2 pieces for $25.00 and sporting shoes starting from $25.00.
What to ensure a tour departs from a location near you? Send us an email email@example.com requesting your location and date and we’ll try our BEST to accommodate!
Shopping Tour FAQs
What should I bring on the day?
- Please bring a print out of the ticket that will be emailed to you on completion of your booking or proof of purchase on your smart phone or iPad.
- We encourage our shoppers to bring their own shopping bags, and it’s a great idea to bring your own large shopping bags (the striped zip-up ones) to store your purchases underneath the bus.
- Bring extra water and snacks to keep up your energy. And strictly no alcohol on the bus – our MWS shopping day is crazy enough without a bus load of tipsy shoppers!
And what will MWS provide?
- You’ll be escorted on the day by our lovely hostess Karen. And of course, you can enjoy a comfortable coach taking you from door-to-door and a picnic lunch.
What’s for lunch?
- During the tour our caterers will deliver a picnic pack to the bus. The picnic contains a ham and cheese sandwich, cheese and biscuits, a muffin, a bag of chips, a sweet treat and a bottle of water.
What happens if I miss the bus?
- The bus runs to a strict schedule and will depart at the time specified. We’re sorry but the bus can’t wait for people who are late to the departure point. Unfortunately there are no refunds for people who miss the bus.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but can be transferred. If you can’t make it, a friend is welcome to take your place. Unfortunately there are no refunds for people who miss the bus.
Can I bring kids?
- It’s a really long day for kids so it’s not encouraged but if they’d like to come it’s no problem. Unfortunately, at these low prices we can not discount kids tickets any further.
Who can I contact if I have a question?
- You can contact Alicia on +61 3 9028 4473 or firstname.lastname@example.org.